I offer two types of training opportunities for improving your Business English:
- Live sessions, which you can book through my scheduling platform embedded below and
- Online courses which can be purchased through my self-learning platform, MCICA.
Book Your Live Sessions With Me Here:
You can book a single 60-minute session for either an Advanced Business English or a Soft Skills Training appointment, OR scroll down to select a Package of hours at discounted rates for either training. (MCICA courses can be purchased at the bottom of this page.)
The Michelle Charles International Communications Academy (MCICA) is my self-learning platform dedicated to helping you to improve your English at your own pace and when it’s convenient for you. More than exercises and activities, all courses are in easy-to-follow English. English grammar and pronunciation courses are currently in development, but take a look and see if this posted Soft Skills Onboarding course is for you.
In consideration of the fact that some clients live in countries where many payment gateways are not available, invoicing has been added as an alternative for making payments for training sessions and online courses.
In all other countries where Stripe and PayPal are available and accessible, those will be the primary forms of payment accepted.
Should invoicing be necessary, please send an email request to: firstname.lastname@example.org, with the word, “Invoicing“, as the subject of the email. In the body of the email, please include the following information:
- the service/training/online course that you are requesting,
- the order amount (ex. 2x Package Two – 10 hours),
- the email address and phone number (including country code) of the person responsible for the purchase,
- the country in which you live
- and the preferred start date of the trainings.
I would be happy to help in any way that I can to ensure the fulfillment of your order as quickly as possible.
Should you be interested in coordinating trainings for your team or teams, I am just an email away.
I can be reached at: email@example.com. Please include the word, “Enterprise“, in the subject. I would look forward to hearing from you.
Terms and Conditions apply.